Sunday, January 4, 2009

I am an amateur stunt car driver.

I had an adventure on my way into work today. I crashed one of the government cars and rolled it over. The front tire drifted off the pavement into the soft dirt and burst; possibly due to the rough transition back onto the pavement. It caused me to spin around almost 180° and slide sideways into the brush. I must have been moving fast enough that it ended up flipping the car. I know I completed at least two full rotations before landing back on what tires I had left. I exited the vehicle without a scratch.

From Car troubles


From Car troubles

2 comments:

  1. You are super lucky. I am really glad that you are ok and walked away without even a scratch. Are you sure one of those crazy kangaroos didn't run out in front of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could blame the roos but it happened around midday. I blame/thank LUCK. Dumb luck that the tire burst. Good Luck that I didn't hurt anyone and I walked away unharmed.

    ReplyDelete